Death Valley is world renowned for its colorful and complex geology. Millions visit each year to experience the largest national park in the contiguous U.S., stand at the lowest point in North America or to absorb the remarkable Western history of perseverance and gold rush pioneers and gaze at the stars in one of the largest Dark Sky Parks in the world. Now, we’ve made room for you to bring your recreational vehicle. Furnace Creek offers two options, both located in the Furnace Creek Ranch. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
Furnace Creek Resort RV Park
Located at The Ranch, Furnace Creek offers 26 full-hookup RV sites (back-in only) up to 50 feet. Sites have water, sewer and 30-amp and 50-amp electrical hookups. Guests can enjoy the Ranch’s natural spring-fed swimming pool, shower facility, coin operated laundry, tennis courts, shuffleboard, volleyball, Bocce Ball and basketball court. The RV park is also located close to the restaurants of Furnace Creek Ranch including the 49er Cafe, Corkscrew Saloon and The Wrangler Steakhouse, as well as the General Store. Furnace Creek Golf Course is a short walk for those who want to golf the lowest elevation course in the world.
Adjacent to Furnace Creek Ranch and the Death Valley Visitor Center is the new Fiddler’s Campground for only $18 per night. With your nightly rental guests enjoy the Ranch’s natural spring-fed swimming pool, shower facility, coin operated laundry and sports courts. The Campground is located close to the restaurants including the 49er Café, Corkscrew Saloon and The Wrangler Steakhouse, as well as the General Store for camping supplies, groceries and mementos to remember your journey. Furnace Creek Golf Course is directly adjacent to the Campground for those who want to golf the lowest elevation course in the world. (These sites do not have water, sewer or electrical hookups and are back-in only)
- Sites at each location do not have picnic tables or grills, but community fire pits and picnic areas are located in each campground.
- All sites are back-in only; no pull-through options exist.
- Shower facilities are located at the Furnace Creek Ranch pool.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. – 7 a.m., but generators may be run at night.
- No more than one tent is allowed in each site.
- There is a limit of 8 guests and one vehicle per site.
- Tow cars or other vehicles may be parked in the adjacent Ranch or golf course parking lot.
- Pads are not required under jacks or stabilizers and no ramps are required for sewer hoses.