Death Valley is world renowned for its colorful and complex geology. Millions visit each year to experience the largest national park in the contiguous U.S., stand at the lowest point in North America or to absorb the remarkable Western history of perseverance and gold rush pioneers and gaze at the stars in one of the largest Dark Sky Parks in the world. Now, we’ve made room for you to bring your recreational vehicle. Furnace Creek offers two options, both located in the Furnace Creek Ranch. Check-in time 4 p.m. with check-out at 11 a.m..
Furnace Creek Resort RV Park
Located at The Ranch, Furnace Creek offers 26 full-hookup RV sites and can accommodate RVs up to 50 feet. Sites have water, sewer and 50-amp electrical hookups. Guest can enjoy complimentary wireless internet, the Ranch’s natural spring-fed swimming pool, shower facility, coin operated laundry, tennis courts, shuffleboard, volleyball, Bocci Ball and basketball court. The RV park is also located close to the restaurants of Furnace Creek Ranch including the 49er Cafe and The Wrangler. Furnace Creek Golf Course is a short walk for those who want to golf the lowest elevation course in North America.
Adjacent to Furnace Creek Ranch and the Death Valley Visitor Center is the new Fiddler’s Campground for only $17 per night. With 35 RV sites to choose from, you are sure to get your desired spot. With your nightly rental guests enjoy Complimentary wireless internet, the Ranch’s natural spring-fed swimming pool, shower facility, coin operated laundry and sports courts. The Campground is located close to the restaurants including the 49er Café, Corkscrew Saloon and The Wrangler Steakhouse. Furnace Creek Golf Course is directly adjacent to the Campground for those who want to golf the lowest elevation course in North America. (These sites do not have water, sewer or electrical hookups)
- Sites at each location do not have picnic tables or grills, but community fire pits and picnic areas are located in each campground.
- Shower facilities are located at the Furnace Creek Ranch pool.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. – 7 a.m., but generators may be run at night.
- 1 tent is allowed in each site as long as it fits within the boundaries of the site.
- Tow cars or other vehicles may be parked in or next to the site if space allows or in the nearby golf course parking lot.
- Pads are not required under jacks or stabilizers and no ramps are required for sewer hoses.
- There is no limit on number of guests per site and no stay limit.