Celebrate Death Valley History November 11 – 15, 2015
For the past 65 years, thousands of people have celebrated the spirit of the 1849 gold rush wagon trains that crossed Death Valley with a series of events in Death Valley National Park. Furnace Creek Resort will host the ’49ers Annual Encampment November 11-15, 2015.
The 65th Annual Death Valley Encampment will feature gold panning lessons, fiddlers’ contest, a Western art show, live music, horseshoe contests, arts and crafts and golf tournament. One of the highlights of the Encampment takes place on Friday, November 7 at 1 p.m. when a wagon train and horseback riders will arrive after their 1849 re-enactment of the original travelers’ arduous trek across the valley.
Celebrate the event with a package at The Ranch (3 night minimum stay required)* feature:
- One-year membership in the Death Valley ’49ers
- Overnight accommodations for a minimum of 3 nights in a standard room at The Ranch at Furnace Creek
- One buffet breakfast per person each morning, including the Hootenanny breakfast Friday and the Western Artists’ breakfast Saturday
- Ranch Western BBQ Dinner per person one night at the Borax Museum Deck (served Friday and Saturday nights)
- Souvenir Encampment program
- Access to all Encampment activities requiring ’49er membership
Book online or call toll free 1-800-236-7916 to learn more about the Encampment. Refer to booking code: ENCAMP.
You can also visit the Death Valley 49ers website.
*All rates are based on the number of confirmed guests for a minimum of three nights and based on availability. Changes in dates or the number of guests will result in rate changes. Maximum occupancy per room varies based upon room type. Rate does not include applicable tax or nightly resort fee. This package may not be combined with other offers; some restrictions and blackout dates apply. Promotional quotes and reservations are subject to availability, pricing, and other restrictions at the time of booking. Pricing may not be the same for each night of the package. Encampment events are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be made for early departures or unused package components. Other conditions may apply and are subject to change without notice.